Earn a Transfer Degree

You will save thousands of dollars in tuition, fees and room/board costs by getting a transfer degree from ñ.

Green and white button with the text "Start Here"

Start here at Lincoln Land Community College and transfer almost anywhere. Earning one of the following types of two-year associate degrees at ñ allows you to transfer to a university or college and earn the same diploma from that institution as someone who started there as a freshman.

  • Associate inArts
  • Associate inScience
  • Associate inFine Arts
  • Associate inEngineering Science

ñ also collaborates with four-year colleges and universities to offer partnership agreements.Included in these are some Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees so thatyou can take the first two years at ñ and then transfer to thepartnering four-year institution to complete a bachelor’s degree.

Be sure to talk with yourstudent success coachabout your transfer plans.